Last Updated on July 7, 2022 by Thebloggergeeks
CoinSmart is a Canadian cryptocurrency exchange offering fast, secure, and easy buying and selling of Bitcoin and Ethereum. The company’s goal is to make it easy for Canadians to invest in cryptocurrency by removing existing barriers to entry.
Let’s take a closer look at what CoinSmart offers its users…
What is CoinSmart?
CoinSmart is a marketplace for cryptocurrency trading where you can buy and sell cryptocurrency.
CoinSmart was founded in 2018 with the vision of “democratizing digital currency and breaking down barriers to entry.” They have built an online platform that makes it as simple as possible to purchase and sell Bitcoin or Ethereum. There are no complicated registration processes, verification procedures, or hidden fees. Instead, you can start in just a few minutes and begin investing in cryptocurrency immediately.
How to Set Up Your CoinSmart Account
- If you want to begin investing in cryptocurrency, you can start by visiting the CoinSmart website or clicking the link below to get a free sign-up bonus.
- Once you’ve entered your email address and chosen a password, you will receive a verification mail on your given email id.
- Then you need to enter your no and verify it.
- Once you verify your account, all you need to do is provide some basic information.
- Then you are all set to buy & trade your cryptocurrency.
Features of CoinSmart
CoinSmart has been designed with both new and experienced cryptocurrency investors in mind. Regardless of your experience level, you’ll appreciate the platform’s simplicity.
Here are some of the key features you’ll find on the CoinSmart platform:
- You can buy and sell Bitcoin and Ethereum with CAD and USD.
- CoinSmart offers low withdrawal fees when you use their online banking transfer service. Other payment methods come with a fee.
- CoinSmart has no minimum deposit or withdrawal amount. Some other exchanges have a minimum of several hundred dollars.
- CoinSmart also has no maximum deposit amount for either Canadian or US customers. Many other exchanges have a limit of $10,000 or less.
Also Read: Crypto.com Review: An Amazing Crypto Wallet
Available Payment Method
- Interac E-transfer
- Bank draft
- Wire transfer
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Crypto assets
Is CoinSmart Safe?
CoinSmart is fully licensed by the Ontario Securities Commission and is a member of the Canadian Investor Protection Fund (CIPF). It means your investment is fully protected, and you have nothing to worry about.
Additionally, It uses cold storage to store your funds. It is the most secure way to store cryptocurrencies and is virtually impossible to hack.
Finally, This exchange platform is audited and has regular third-party security audits. The company’s software is built with security in mind and regularly updated.
Pros of using CoinSmart
- Simple account setup and verification process.
- Straightforward & user-friendly interface.
- You can begin investing in cryptocurrency in just a few minutes.
- Safe and secure. All funds are stored in cold storage and fully insured.
- Competitive fees. There are no hidden fees, and it charges a very low withdrawal fee.
- Buy and Sell Bitcoin or Ethereum with CAD or USD.
Cons of using CoinSmart
- One of the biggest issues is that it is only available in certain states.
- A limited selection of crypto assets
If you’re a Canadian and want to get started investing in cryptocurrency, you have several options. You can choose to purchase coins through an exchange and then use a separate wallet to store them. Or, you can use a service like CoinSmart that offers one-stop shopping.
While choosing an exchange can be a bit overwhelming with so many available options, it’s important to research and find one that best suits your needs. Choosing the right exchange is important if you want to get the most out of your investment. It also makes it easier to stay compliant with any investment strategy or rules you may have set for yourself.
Leave a Comment